Here's how we'll work together to get it done for you.
Once we've determined that you and I are a good fit for your website project, I'll send you a detailed questionnaire designed to pull the dreams for your website out from your heart and onto paper.
As you explore your options here, begin to think about two things.
What is the experience your visitors are looking for?
What experience do you want when you are working with your website?
Both are important! It should feel good to both you and your visitors.
When you've completed the detailed questionnaire and I've reviewed it,
we'll connect up and establish a plan of action and time frame in which to get it done along with some communication ground rules to keep it clear for both of us.
Here is what's included in the starter package base rate ($2500.00)
- In depth initial consultation session where we begin to work out the function, look and feel that you want.
- Customization of up to 4 pages*
- Simple blog set up - includes single post and one archive template that can work for all archive functions you choose to include.
- Opt-in form set up with thank you message
- Set up of one contact form with thank you message
- Social Media links/share options
- Mobile Responsive Design
- An exploration of the security and back-up options best for you
- Instruction on how to manage and keep up your new website
We will work together to develop the right plan for your needs.
*Includes the Home page, 1 about page, 1 service page and 1 contact page plus the blog set up
Have I piqued your curiosity?
I hope so!
Let's find out! The first step is to answer a few questions here.
This will help me know how I can best help you.
I will then contact you and we will set up a 30 minute discovery session to explore the possibilities and answer your questions.
From there we'll decide if you and I want to take this to next level.
Do you need a little more info before connecting? Check out the frequently asked questions.
And here is a little about me.
While you are getting a feel for what who I am and how I operate
I'd love to share my weekly musings with you.
Consider subscribing to my weekly Sunday Love email offerings.